We are looking for an Operations Associate to be the right hand to a busy startup Founder. Please note this is not a remote job.
The right person for the job shall be capable of wearing many hats and provide support at both personal and professional levels. Must be discrete, and have a “can do” attitude who is a competent multi-tasker possessing a drive to handle all projects with tact and precision.
- Complex calendar management and meeting coordination
- Interacting with high-profile clientele and associates
- Prepare materials, packets, and presentations for CEO
- Facilitate meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and providing timely reminders.
- Follow up with organizers of meetings to ensure agendas are received ahead of time
- Maintain list of outstanding to-do items (including emails that need to be responded to), follow up with CEO daily on these items, and provide updates on items assigned to you
- Acting as the gatekeeper to phone and email inboxes
- Booking travel and preparing detailed travel itineraries
- Represent MeeteR in local community, both actively and passively
- 1-5 years in a fast-paced project or program management focused position
- Strong interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital
- Proven attention to detail through prior work or life experience
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to be flexible when confronted with a multitude of changing priorities
- Understanding of protocol, discretion, and confidentiality
- High level of comfort with SaaS tools and platforms
- Jira and Confluence knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar customer-focused role
- Proficiency with CRM tools
- Experience with other software including Notion and Slack is highly desired
MeeteR is a high-energy, high-growth, product-focused Techstars '19 startup creating the technology to power the communities of tomorrow. We make managing your organization's events infrastructure easy for teams & event organizers and scale up as you grow — whether you're managing one event organizer or ten thousand.
At MeeteR, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
Something looks off?