Public Policy Specialist
Metro Africa Xpress
The Public Policy Specialist is responsible for supporting the development and execution of the organization's public policy strategy. This includes conducting research and analysis of public policy issues, drafting and editing policy papers and white papers, and representing the organization at public policy events and conferences.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced public policy professional to join our public policy team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of public policy issues and the legislative process, as well as excellent research, writing, and communication skills. The candidate should also be able to work independently and as part of a team, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct research and analysis of public policy issues
- Draft and edit policy papers and white papers
- Represent the organization at public policy events and conferences
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including policymakers, government officials, and other public policy organizations
- Track and report on public policy developments
- Advise the public policy team on the potential impact of proposed legislation and regulations
- Support the development and implementation of public policy campaigns and initiatives