Driver Welfare Analyst - Osogbo
Metro Africa Xpress
We are looking to hire an experienced Driver Welfare Analyst who will creatively oversee all aspects of our Champions welfare, monitor and attend to the request of our Champions.
- Track Champion daily attendance and follow up on absent champions
- Monitor turnover and retention rates amongst Champions
- Appropriately attend to the requests of the Champions and follow through
- Track and respond to all champions personal events e.g. leave, birthdays, deaths, accidents, etc.
- Research and suggest Champions insurance options and HMO plans
- Follow through on Champions emergency issues e.g. Accidents, harassments, Law enforcement issues, etc. and escalate if necessary
- Collection of fees for HMO, Group Life and Accident, and other forms of insurance enforced
- Conduct exit interviews for champions, collate feedback and provide recommendations
- Collect and collate information from champions and provide feedback to supervisor on issues that can be resolved
- Conduct champion surveys and analyze the data as well continuously determine new ways to increase and ensure retention
- Implement recognition and appreciation programs across the organization
- Encourage champion networks and committees to foster a community.
Report and administration Management
- Implement stated team and company strategies, goals, objectives and procedures
- Use appropriate methods, frameworks and channels to carry out tasks
- Optimize processes for effective and efficient budget use
- Properly track, record and maintain champions information (hard and soft copy documentation)
- Prepare periodic and analytical reports for supervisor
- Update the Champions insurance and HMOs database
- Develop and suggest creative welfare strategies, and procedures, etc.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data resources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with line manager to prioritize business and information needs.