Accountant - Ilorin
Metro Africa Xpress
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
- Apply operational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to ensure invoices are processed accurately and on time.
- Tracks and analyses OPEX and CAPEX expenditures;
- Matching Purchase orders with invoices and Quality check for Tax invoices.
- Attend to Accounts Payable queries promptly and professionally, escalating any unknown issues appropriately.
- Work cooperatively with the All units to meet operational and team objectives.
- Prepare payment batches as required to meet determined payment terms.
- Prepare supplier reconciliations on a monthly basis to ensure completeness and integrity of payment batches.
- Posting of all payment Invoices and purchase orders into the Accounting Software
- Monthly closing of payable account heads and tracking of aged payables
- External audit –preparation of supporting documentation to the annual financial reports and liaison with audit staff
- Tax computations (VAT, WHT and PAYE) and timely remittance