Human Resource Associate - Osogbo
Metro Africa Xpress
Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
- Ensure accurate Employee data entry into the HR system.
- Provide support to staff on day-to-day issues, serving as the first point of call for staff on all inquiries related to MAX as a whole.
- Provide support in the development, review and improvement of talent management across MAX
- Take ownership of employee complaints and issues and resolve them systematically and efficiently.
- Use the intel received from employee touchpoints to help the business develop strategies for preventing and dealing with employees problems.
- Proactively engage all relevant internal and external stakeholders across MAX.
- Assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Monitor the utilization of all types of leaves. Ensure all leaves taken by staff are properly documented on the provided HRIS.
- Assist with budgeting for the team.
- Work closely with your assigned HRBP and escalate issues when necessary to ensure proper resolution
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and best practices in all regions of operation