Vehicle Maintenance Manager
Metro Africa Xpress
We are looking for a VEHICLE MAINTENANCE MANAGER who will strategically oversee all aspects of our Vehicle maintenance team. You will be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills. You will have strong research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. You will be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
This is a full time, permanent and long-term position reporting to the GM Vehicle Operations with access to MAX’s executive team.
We are committed to and encourage equal opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, of all MAX vehicles across Nigeria
- Schedule / Enforce Champions for Maintenance all across cities
- Develop maintenance process flow of all vehicles that can be replicated across business location
- Oversee the process of refurbishment of MAX vehicles across all business location
- Develop refurbishment process flow of all vehicles that can be replicated across business location
- Come up with operational strategies in disposal of worn out/churned vehicles
- Ensure operational adoption of all strategies that aid Field Operations Management
- Ensure all Information Technology put in place by MAX are optimally used for real time location update for all champions with weekly/monthly reports done
- Support the vehicle operations team to effectively support the rollout of 20,000 Champions
- Document and report maintenance and repair records
- Ensure timely and accurate processing and documentation of procurements / services related to fleet
- Conduct all fleet activities in compliance with established standard operational standards
- Manage relationships with local authorities to ensure all vehicles have necessary permits
- Participate in the preparation, planning and implementation of fleet activities in the team