Human Resources & Culture Intern
As a fast-growing fintech we are looking for passionate individuals in the Business/HR fields to help us build /strenghten the culture an establish processes that can be fully implemented into HR’s daily global operations to not only be fantastic to our final users but also to the people making that happen.
In this sense, experience is critical to MiBolsillo. As such, we strive to hire candidates that have a strong allingment with our mission towards financial inclusion, are knowledgeable or willing to learn about the fintech industry and have the right competentcies in the different areas we work in.
As a Human Resources Intern, you will be responsible for:
Compiling and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data utilizing Microsoft Excel (e.g., workforce demographic data, employee survey results, learning metrics, benefits data, or performance management data)
Assisting with the implementation of new HR initiatives (e.g., benefit programs; HR operations projects; diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts; performance management; onboarding; etc.)
Supporting workshops, focus groups, and other employee events by preparing and collating materials.
Researching and reporting on best practices in human resources, talent management, learning and development, employee benefits, workplace policies, employee experience, or other areas.
Supporting projects that contribute to efficient and effective management of human resources operations and information systems, including validating data, organizing materials, and measuring outcomes.
This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills he or she may have acquired in school related to their particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting and gain a better understanding of the role that Human Resources can play within a regional corporation.
What You'll Need:
• Background in program in human capital management, HR management, business administration, I/O psychology, or a related field.
• Interest in human resources, talent management, learning and development, human resources information systems, human resources operations, and/or employee benefits.
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Highly organized, methodical, and reliable work habits
• First-class wordsmith and communicator
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Commercially aware and culturally attuned
• Spoken Spanish/Portuguese is a + though not a requirement.
Expected workload: minimum 20 hours per week, depending on schedule/availability of qualified candidate.
This is an unpaid internship, though you'll get:
• Comprehensive training every day in human resources, talent management, learning and development, human resources information systems, human resources operations, and/or employee benefits.
• Master your abilities to build a career in human resources in a gast growing fintech start-up.
• Improve your ability to turning conceptual ideas into tangible processes towards a leading organizational culture.
• Experience working in an international environment in one of the fafstest-growing fintech startups in Latin America.
• Thorough performance evaluation to provide to your school.
At MiBolsillo, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, national origin and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values!
High performers will qualify to potentially join our full-time team.