Milk Moovement is building a world-class team focused on getting the right milk to the right place at the right time.
Our growing herd of employees is driven to provide our clients with the data they need to make critical decisions that impact their operations and ultimately your favourite dairy products.
Who is Milk Moovement you might ask? We are a young VC-backed company with humble roots and massive ambitions to disrupt the dairy supply chain. We think differently, act nimbly, and always leave things better than we found them.
We're expanding our team to further our mission. Find us out on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn (@milkmoovement), and our home page to learn more or hit “apply” below!
Milk Moovement is seeking a results-driven Account Executive who thrives in a solutions-based B2B selling environment. The Account Executive will be responsible for nurturing the software sales process through the completion of the deal, which are high dollar value and multi-year agreements. We are scaling rapidly and looking for a seasoned sales executive with a bias for action and eagerness to be at the forefront of industry disruption.
Our sales team has achieved strong results over the last 14 months - growing sales by over 350%, building a mature pipeline, and rapidly gaining market share across North America. Our business development (BDRs) and account executive (AE) teams are ready to continue our rapid growth trajectory.
As an Account Executive at Milk Moovement, you will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer. You will be responsible for managing a full sales cycle, building new customer pipeline, cultivating relationships, and negotiating and closing new business. Here are some other examples of things you will be responsible for:
• Lead the sales effort to prospective clients to achieve revenue goal
• Prospect, acquire, service, and retain high-quality clients
• Cultivate/maintain strong relationships and ensure timely communications with appropriate customer personnel, including senior management
• Articulate the strength and value proposition of Milk Moovement, positioning our solution as a long-term business partner to advance the mission of the target accounts
• Work cross-departmentally to maximize business and operational efficiencies
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Milk Moovement seeks to have a diverse, inclusive, team-oriented, and curiosity-driven herd. Our sales team lives up to our core values, and we expect you will be excited to do so as well. We’re looking for a seasoned sales executive with experience opening enterprise accounts, driven to be a top performer in sales, highly competitive, but also an excellent team player. You will likely have had at least 5 years of sales experience, working with high performing teams at a high-growth technology company, but working in the dairy industry is not required. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
• 5+ years of proven experience in either B2B, enterprise B2B, or SaaS sales
• A growth mindset
• An expert at prioritization, planning, and managing your time
• Extremely high EQ - a master of interpersonal skills
• Deep commitment to understanding and delighting clients
• Proven experience in building trust A track record of exceeding goals and delivering results
• Ability to articulate and deliver an executive-level presentation on quantified economic value
• 20% travel or more depending on your level of interest/comfort
• Experience being a trusted advisor to clientsAbility to set clear objectives and goals
• Ability to simplify and explain complex processesExcellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and how to sell technical services
WHAT WE OFFER
🐮 Competitive salaries - we’re constantly reevaluating market trends to ensure we meet or exceed industry standards.
🐮 Equity- Stock option plan on a standard 4 year vesting schedule with a 1 year cliff.
🐮 Unlimited paid vacation and flex time - unlimited vacation can be vague and difficult to track; we strongly encourage everyone to take at least 2 weeks off per year plus public holidays. The rest is up to you.
🐮 Health (mental & physical), dental, & HSA coverage across North America.
🐮 Remote work environment - work from home or from one of our hubs in Halifax and St. John’s.
🐮 Flexible hours - night owl or early riser? No problem.
🐮 Tools - need the latest and great software to perform more efficiently? Ask and you shall receive.
🐮 Quarterly culture events - trivia, robot building, hackathons, etc. We like to keep it fresh and exciting.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
🥛 We’ll drop everything to ensure our customers feel supported.
🥛 Transparency is ingrained in everything we do.
🥛 Respect is paramount.
🥛 We win and lose as a herd - lessons learned are equally as important as the wins.
🥛 We’re all in this together - our company wide thirst for knowledge is unquenchable.
🥛 Want to learn a bit more about what makes us moo-nique? Check out our About Us page for company mission, purpose, and values.
🥛 Did we mention we love puns?!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your resume through our Careers page. Don't forget to complete our Get To Know The Candidate form; we love hearing what your favourite dairy products are!
We always conduct remote interviews to ensure accessibility. This role offers flexibility based on your location and work preferences, and we'll collaborate closely with you because we recognize that each individual has unique circumstances.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and individuals from diverse backgrounds may hesitate to apply for positions unless they meet nearly every qualification. At Milk Moovement, we are deeply committed to enhancing our approach to creating a diverse, inclusive, and value driven workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experiences don’t align perfectly with our job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may well be the right candidate for this role or others!
Milk Moovement is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Milk Moovement is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities during the application and interview process. If you require an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.