Chief Operation Officier
Founded in 2019 in Montreal, Canada, headquartered in United-State, Moduly accelerates the energy transition by simplifying access to affordable energy, Fighting against climate change and having better energy awareness & control.
Moduly redefined the energy market with his smart virtual power plant solution for utilities that can be used as a nanogrid solution that brings resiliency, cost-savings and clean energy to residential and commercial electricity users.
Moduly is currently looking to hire a Chief Operation Officer (COO) who will lead and focus on operation management and optimization. Also, as a COO, you will be working closely with our Chief Executive Officer to accelerate our growth and deployment. We are looking for someone who will support Moduly’s team efforts to be an integral member of the development and execution. We are looking for someone who want to make a difference, shrink year in weeks, and disrupt an international market.
● Developed and implemented strategic operational plans to drive growth business and achieve set goals.
● Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business, ensuring efficiency and performance of all services.
● Promote customer development by building strong relationships with customers to improve their satisfaction and loyalty.
● Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in order to optimize processes and improve overall operational performance.
● Tracked key performance indicators (KPIs) and used data to take action informed decisions.
● Identify opportunities to improve operations and implement solutions to increase productivity and profitability.
● Foster a culture of innovation, teamwork and continuous improvement within the organization.
● Ensure compliance with industry regulations and company policies promoting high ethical and governance standards.
● Develop and implement strategic and operational plans to stimulate the business growth and achieve its goals.
● Directed and supervised the day-to-day operations of the business, ensuring efficiency and the effectiveness of all products/services.
● Lead customer development initiatives, building strong relationships with customers to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize processes and improve overall operational performance.
● In collaboration with the management team, set objectives (OKR's) and monitor the
key performance indicators (KPIs) and using data to make strategic decisions.
● Identify opportunities for operational improvement and implement solutions to increase growth, productivity and profitability.
● Foster a culture of innovation, teamwork and continuous improvement in the whole organization.
● Ensure compliance with sectoral regulations and company policies, in particular promoting a high level of ethics and governance.
● Design and implement corporate strategies, plans and procedures
● Establish policies that promote company culture, values and vision
● Supervise the daily operations of the company and the work of the executives (IT, marketing, sales, finance, manufacturing, supply chain, R&D, etc.).
● Direct all employees, partners, suppliers or division of the company in order to
stimulate performance and good governance.
● Write and submit weekly and/or monthly reports to the management team on all the important questions.
● Assist the CEO in his fundraising activities
● Participated in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, business alliances, etc.)
● Fluency in English and French is essential for effective communication with international customers, employees and stakeholders.
● Proven experience in customer relationship management and development commercial.
● Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and to inspire teams.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to promote decision-making data-driven decision.
● Demonstrated success in optimizing operational processes in order to achieve the organization goals.
● Passion for innovation and staying on top of industry trends and advancements.
● Strong understanding of industry regulations and compliance standards. (optional)
● Previous experience in a similar management position would be an advantage.
● An asset: having experience as a financial controller or financial management.
- Salary + Commission
- Equity Benefit Package
- Flexible PTO
Moduly is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity. We’re an equal-opportunity employer of the brightest minds we can find — regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or identity.