Executive Assistant (EA)
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Satellites, Cutting-edge Technology and New Space? Would you like to help shape the future of our planet and space in an international team?
Then we should get to know each other.
Morpheus is disrupting the New Space industry by introducing the Sphere Ecosystem: a fusion between cutting edge electric propulsion, automation software and Hardware-as-a-Service: an unbeatable pricing model. This full-stack solution enables satellite service providers to operate entire constellations as one entity at the best prices possible to date.
Thanks to the highly efficient propulsion systems, each satellite can perform countless orbital maneuvers, which allows for the first time the possibility of "objective first" mission planning. This provides a never-before-seen flexibility of satellite networks that is exploited by A.I. to optimally morph the constellations to fulfill the user's objectives, which can range from revisit frequencies to observation of moving POIs.
Our technology helps to prevent satellite collisions in space and to reduce the ever-growing space debris which is one of the biggest challenges of the space industry. By providing opportunities to optimize satellite operations, we are working towards a sustainable future in space and on Earth, in line with the core values of the UN.
With Morpheus, you will…
• ... manage scheduling for company President.
• … draft, review and respond to communications on behalf of company executive(s).
• … organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings.
• … answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive.
• ... coordinate travel arrangements.
• ... maintain various records and documents for company executive(s) including President's corporate expenses.
• ... aid President in maintaining external connections, partnerships and network.
• ... help to plan parties, mixers, events, conferences and other Morpheus functions.
• ... keep the President advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
• ... complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda material.
• ... aid, at times, in coordinating personal appointments, dinners, meetings, etc. for the President.
At Morpheus, we...
• ... offer a variety of tasks in an international and growing space startup
• ... offer the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
• ... live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and happy hours
• ... have flexible working hours and competitive compensation
• ... work in a modern office in vibrant El Segundo, California with a gym on location
• … you to serve as a trusted partner for the President, connecting organizations, projects, and critical business information to the President.
• ... you to serve as the eyes and ears of the President. You will filter and attend to the necessary day-to-day functions that are part of the executive’s role so that the executive can focus on the high-level leadership and strategy functions.
• ... you to have exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the President’s needs.
• ... you to be able to handle highly sensitive and confidential financial, legal, personnel and institutional information, while exercising professionalism and discretion.
• ... you have exceptional attention to detail. You will need to be able to focus on the smaller moving parts, so that the big picture can be executed in a timely and effective manner.
• ... you to be able to do other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed.
• ... you to have experience in the role of an executive assistant or other relevant work, preferably in a fast-growing company/start up environment.
• ... you to be flexible, highly-motivated and able to create structure in a fast-moving, environment
We, Morpheus Space, are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Something looks off?