Executive Assistant to the CEO (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about tech and space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to elevate the status-quo of the world of satellites?
You are a mastermind in organization, loyalty and discretion are a matter of course to you, and you are a positive and result-oriented person with excellent communication skills in English and preferable German as well - Then we should get to know each other!
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🛰️ About the role
The Executive Assistant will work closely with our CEO in our office in Dresden, Germany, manage the day-to-day activities (scheduling, communication with management and business contacts, travel logistics, event planning) and support with company operations.
You will be responsible for the communication and coordination between the company leadership and the different international teams across the globe as well as business contacts and you will take a crucial role within Morpheus.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding communicator (verbal/written English and German), relentless about doing great work, proactive, and ready to jump in and help wherever needed.
🌟For this role, you will...
- …support the planning, control and optimization of the day-to-day activities of our CEO
- …independently perform operational tasks like written and verbal correspondence, travel logistics, and scheduling
- …support with bookkeeping and handle reimbursements
- …coordinate, oversee and prepare/follow-up of meetings of our CEO
- … be responsible for special projects, including one-off deliverables for business development, recruiting, and account management
- … plan and organize events incl. invitation and guest lists management
- …schedule calls and meetings of our CEO
- …be responsible to manage and order company documents
- … perform research on various topics, create corresponding statistics and reports
- … perform miscellaneous administrative tasks to support the operative day-to-day business
- …proactively support our CEO with conventual and administrative tasks - you are responsible to make our CEOs life as easy as possible
- …welcome and host customers and business partners
- …draft and review contracts and agreements
- …prepare internal/external documents and presentations
- …prepare status reports including KPIs
- …prepare Board and leadership meetings and documents for investors and stakeholders
✔️ At Morpheus, we offer...
- ... responsible tasks in an international, fast-growing space startup with exceptional development opportunities
- ... the opportunity to work with the best minds in the industry on many new and exciting topics
- ... a steep learning curve in a wide range of topics
- ... the opportunity to help build a rapidly growing space company
- ... a well-equipped state-of-the-art workplace in beautiful Dresden
- … Feel-good snacks and drinks that are on us
- ... a fun and thorough on-boarding process and always an open ear for any matters
- ... flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- ... the startup mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hours
- ... flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- ... working in a modern office in beautiful Dresden, not far from the Elbe valley and the trendy Neustadt district
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have work experience in the field of assistance, service, preferably in a rapidly growing company/startup
- … are a highly motivated and flexible organizational talent - you bring order to any chaos
- … have excellent team and efficient communication skills
- ... demonstrate an independent and result-oriented way of working
- ... a structured and discrete way of working and the ability to prioritize make you stand out
- ... keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- ... have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- ... can express yourself very well in written and spoken English and German
- ... are a communicative person who has fun dealing with people and a friendly attitude
- ... have a commercial, legal or lingual training/degree or comparable, such as e.g. foreign language correspondent, travel or hotel clerk, business studies or similar
- ... are flexible in terms of time, easy to reach and can manage longer working days
- ... have very good time and self management skills
- ... have a high service mentality and resilience
- ... have a responsible and structured way of working and assertiveness
- … are reliable
- ... for you confidentiality, professionalism, accuracy, loyalty and discretion are a matter of course
- ... are open and committed to any new entrusted task
- ... preferably are interested in technology and space
- ... have the ability to collect, analyze and report complex information
- ... bring along the desire to keep learning, to grow with Morpheus and to question established processes always self-critically and to be ready to continuously improve
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Something looks off?