Software Developer - Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about tech and space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to elevate the status-quo of the world of satellites?
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟For this role, you will...
- ... be responsible for the conceptual design and implementation of firmware for embedded systems
- ... take over the care, maintenance and documentation of applications and processes
- ... develop design, simulation and test tools
- … actively collaborate with and support internal technical teams on various projects
✔️ At Morpheus, we...
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- … have flexible working hours and fair compensation
- … offer personal „on the Job“ onboarding
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- ... have a degree (diploma or master) in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- ... have experience working with the programming language C and preferably have good working knowledge of Python
- ... have experience in programming embedded systems
- ... have fluent English and German language skills, both written and spoken
- ... are a team player, like to solve problems reliably and work independently
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (f/m/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Something looks off?