Spacecraft Autopilot Electronics Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about tech and space? Do you want to be part of an international team and help shape the future of our planet as well as space? Do you want to elevate the status-quo of the world of satellites?
Morpheus Space is revolutionizing the space industry by enabling dynamic satellite constellations for the first time using the fusion of advanced electric propulsion with artificial intelligence. Our technology helps prevent satellite collisions in space and reduce the ever-growing space debris. At our site in Dresden, Germany, our electric satellite propulsion systems are developed and produced for the global market.
🌟 In this role, you will…
- … be responsible for the design, development and testing of the autopilot hardware in its entire life cycle from prototyping and design to manufacturing and testing
- … be responsible for the development of electronic circuits and assemblies for the autopilot space hardware
- … develop circuit diagrams, circuit simulations and PCB layouts
- … define and implement the electrical interfaces for a seamless integration into a spacecraft
- … support the set up and execution of hardware-in-the-loop test campaigns in our guidance, navigation and control (GNC) Lab
- ... build test setups for breadboarding, prototyping or qualification test campaigns
- ... preparing specifications for the procurement of electrical equipment and EEE parts
- ... code and debug in embedded C/C++
- ... create relevant documentation when required
✔️ At Morpheus, we…
- ... offer a variety of tasks with an unlimited working contract in an international and growing space startup
- ... offer responsible tasks in an international fast-growing space startup with exceptional development opportunities
- ... offer flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- … offer flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- … live the Start-up mentality: from an innovative mindset to joint team events and weekly happy hour
🤝 We should get to know each other if you…
- … have a Master's degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- … have 3+ years of experience with PCB development, design and testing and, MCU/MPU/SOC embedded system platform design and programming
- … have extensive experience
- … have extensive experience in using EDA systems, preferably Autodesk EAGLE
- … have experience in CAN, SPI, I2C bus protocols
- ... have knowledge of various embedded hardware and application systems
- … have experience with Linux systems
- ... have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- ... are a team player
- ... are passionate in solving new problems and developing new technology
- ... are able to work with minimal guidance and instruction
- ... have experience with GNSS hardware and software
- ... have thorough experience with C/C++ embedded software development and testing
- ... have knowledge of space projects
- ... have knowledge of ECSS standards
If we have piqued your interest and you want to come to office in a good mood from now on, we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity is very important to us. We look forward to a wide range of applicants (m/f/d).
We are looking forward to meeting you!