Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, LendingClub—one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi—was recently recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the role:
Customers are the lifeblood of Narmi, and our team is filled with product-obsessed colleagues looking to delight customers throughout the Narmi customer journey. Our team puts customers at the heart of everything we do which is why we're looking for a customer-obsessed, detail-orientated Customer Support Lead to manage and execute team strategy as we expand and improve our delivery of support to our customers.
What you'll do:
- Provide daily direction and insights to the Narmi support team
- Act as escalation point for all customer requests and incidents
- Oversee the overall performance of the team’s tickets
- Monitor support teams’ tickets for possible coaching/training opportunities
- Provide immediate feedback to support team related to key performance measures and expected behaviors
- Periodically monitor (remotely and side by side) to improve quality, minimize errors, and track performance
- Provide feedback to leadership team on performance metrics
- Work closely with Operations managers to make sure proper staffing and coverage is in place for support
- Lead coaching, development, and performance management efforts for support team
- Recognizes employees for exceeding expectations and/or creating remarkable experiences
- Maintains high morale through communication and problem-solving
- Assists with cross-functional projects as necessary
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in a customer support/service role (B2B SaaS preferred)
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience leading team(s)
- Front-line Help Desk/Call Center leadership experience, a plus
- Financial services and/or digital banking experience, a plus
The expected annual base salary for this role is $100,000 - $120,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com