Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, LendingClub—one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi—was recently recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the GM Team:
The GM team is responsible for managing our relationships with financial institutions across their implementations, go-live processes, and in perpetuity thereafter. Customers are the lifeblood of Narmi, and our team is filled with product-obsessed colleagues looking to delight customers throughout the Narmi customer journey. Our team puts customers at the heart of everything we do and is always looking for ways to maximize the value of their relationships with Narmi.
What you'll do
- Lead dedicated customer pods to ensure that the customer is delighted with the implementations process and post go-live experience
- Develop relationships with C-Suite, EVP, and SVP stakeholders at our financial institution customers
- Be seen as a product-minded leader
- Help manage upsell processes and procedures
- Take a data driven approach to long-term client relationships and account management
- Measure all relevant KPIs such as Net Revenue Retention (NRR), Net Promoter Score (NPS), health score, product activation, churn, and more
- Work with internal partners to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements and enhancements
What you'll bring
- 6+ years of experience in client management, customer success, or product management
- Outstanding communication skills; with comfort presenting to and influencing C-Suite stakeholders at large enterprise organizations
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Innate ability to prioritize tasks to ensure customers’ objectives are met
- Strong interest in B2B FinTech or prior experience in digital banking/digital account opening
- Experience working with financial institutions in a digital capacity is desirable
- A proactive, roll-up-your sleeves approach to accomplishing tasks
- An extremely high level of honestly, empathy and integrity
The expected annual base salary for this role is $145,000 - $165,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org