Associate General Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the GM Team:
The GM team is responsible for managing our relationships with financial institutions across their implementations, go-live processes, and in perpetuity thereafter. Customers are the lifeblood of Narmi, and our team is filled with product-obsessed colleagues looking to delight customers throughout the Narmi customer journey. Our team puts customers at the heart of everything we do and is always looking for ways to maximize the value of their relationships with Narmi.
What you'll do:
- Support the General Manager in overseeing customer relationships
- Assist with strategic planning to deepen existing customer relationships
- Coordinate process improvements across product, engineering, operations and sales
- Act as the customer’s champion at Narmi and approach the role with an execution-first mentality
- Work cross functionally as part of a pod to ensure that the customer is delighted with the implementations process and post go-live experience
- Meet with customers to understand their biggest pain points and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Help manage upsell processes and procedures
- Assist with Narmi’s monthly release process and manage communication with customers
- Troubleshoot customer issues and ensure speedy resolution
- Work with internal partners to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements and enhancements
What you'll bring:
- Comfort interacting with both internal and external stakeholders, while retaining a focus on executing for Narmi’s customers
- Outstanding communication skills; with comfort presenting to and influencing a range of stakeholders at large enterprise organizations
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a high growth environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure customers’ objectives are met
- Strong interest in B2B FinTech or prior experience in digital banking/digital account opening
- Experience working with financial institutions in a digital capacity is desirable
- A proactive, roll-up-your sleeves approach to accomplishing tasks
- An extremely high level of honesty, empathy and integrity
- 3+ years of experience in client management, customer success, or product management
The expected annual base salary for this role is $80,000 - $100,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com