Senior Product Manager
We are bringing our Web3-centered approach to the next level, so we are looking for a person who can lead all Product Ownership.
This involves everything from taking the responsibility for building our detection crowdsourcing app, people-powered map, and map tile web app as well as the marketplace around it (https://www.natix.network/), building on our current (https://www.natix.io/#products) and tech (https://www.natix.io/software-tech).
- You create a product road map based on our joint vision
- You gather customer feedback, primary and secondary market research and internal ideas, evaluate and prioritize them and communicate priorities
- You ideate and create tech & user stories, issues, mockups and prototypes
- You manage the product backlog and prioritize it based on changing requirements
- Explore further ways to increase product usage and user growth e.g. through additional Gamification pathways
- Provide vision and direction for the development team – this includes, especially in the upcoming year that will have a few MVP launches, spending 1-2 weeks every quarter in Hamburg with the development team and at least 1-2 days every month
- You oversee all stages of product creation including design and development
- You participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- You work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- You are accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- You Represent team in front of stakeholders, clients or users
- You increase understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
- You write acceptance tests
- You work with the development team to identify, define, and organize the steps required for the next iterations.
- You work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
- Guru in Web3
- 2+ years PO experience in Web3 / community based B2C
- 5+ years experience as full-time Product Owner
- 3+ years PO experience in B2C products
- 2+ years experience in product user growth
- Bonus: PO experience in B2B or B2G products
- Bonus: experience with Gamification
- Proficiency in the use of analytics tools
- Understanding of business value related to features and functions
- availability 40h (out of these 40h: 30+ hours per week during 9am-6pm CET)
- Bonus: Professional experience in Smart City
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (working proficiency)
We offer this exciting role in an international and dynamic team, a steep learning curve in an exciting business, the opportunity to develop the constantly growing potential together.
In addition, we offer Urban Sports Club, a mobility budget, a corporate benefits platform, and regular team events.