Influencer Campaign Manager (Project-Based)
Job Overview: We are seeking a freelanceject-based, Influencer Campaign Manager to assist and/or lead project-based campaigns. In this role you will serve as a point of contact from the beginning of the campaign to delivering a campaign report. You will collaborate with all types of brands and influencers from all different industries overseeing all execution of deliverables.
- Assisting or leading the end-to-end management of the campaign. (including campaign report)
- Source, identify, pitch, and negotiate with influencers.
- Assist with writing campaigns briefs that reflect the goals and creative strategy of the client.
- Review the influencer content for accuracy and ensure it meets the guidelines
- Ensure deliverables meet the deadline.
- Ensure optimal communication with the internal team and the client at all stages of the campaign
- Effectively manage the budget of the campaign.
- Monitor & track performance and deliver a full report of the campaign upon completion.
- Manage and monitor the activities of all your campaigns and make sure you are delivering strong results, and
- Create reports of influencer campaign results
- Use all processes, tools, and systems in the most efficient way.
- Must be US or Canada-based
- Must be fluent in English
- Have strong knowledge of Instagram and Tik Tok
- You must have experience in creating campaign reports
- Strong experience in influencer marketing.
- Strong writing skills, especially in drafting pitches.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high levels of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for quality content
Job Types:Freelance ONLY
Start date:Available immediately
COVID-19 considerations: This is a remote position