- Perform market analysis and research to inform our Product Marketing strategy
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks i.e., maintain the events and projects trackers
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail, etc.)
- Current enrollment or a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- High attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn and implement. We don't expect you to come with experience in marketing, but will ask you to learn the basics. You'll be working with a Marketing expert, and will receive mentorship and resources to help you along the journey!
- Open to feedback and comfortable having your work reviewed
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Sheets, Google Forms, Google Slides, etc
- Work closely with Marketing experts
- An agile work environment where we encourage maximum productivity while having a good work-life balance
- A self-organised team culture designed for natural leaders.
- Minimum duration of Internship - 3 months
- Stipend - INR 10,000 - INR 15,000 per month
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contact us: email@example.com