Marketing Operations Contractor
- Execute the work to consolidate email marketing automation tools, ensuring a seamless transition
- Support the migration process by advising the team based on your SFMC and Marketo expertise
- Collaborate with team members throughout the data migration and integration between SFMC and Marketo
- Advise and review project work to ensure GDPR compliance is in place for both pre- and post-production work
- Define requirements for importing product data, either manually or via a custom integration
- Validate data for consistency and ensure unsubscribe lists are synchronized between SFMC and Marketo
- Provide insight on best practices for building segments from the combined data
- Optimize email templates using HTML and CSS
- Project hours: ~480 total (assumes a four-month engagement)
- 25-30 hours a week
The benefits listed below apply to full-time employees only.
Newsela takes authentic, real world content from trusted sources and makes it instruction ready for K-12 classrooms. Each text is published at five reading levels, so content is accessible to every learner. Today, over 3.3 million teachers and 40 million students have registered with Newsela for content that's personalized to student interests, accessible to everyone, aligned to instructional standards, and attached to activities and reporting that hold teachers accountable for instruction and students accountable for their work. With over 15,000 texts on our platform and multiple new texts published every day across 20+ genres, Newsela enables educators to go deep on any subject they choose.
Why you’ll love working at Newsela:
- Health & Wellness: Access to the world’s leading medical experts for healthcare (pets included!). Discounts and resources to stay healthy: mind, body, and soul.
- Work From Home: Almost all of our roles are fully remote - tech stipend included!
- Supporting ALL Families: Supplemental programs and time off to take care of your family and yourself.
- Time Off: Flexible PTO to recharge, including Sabbatical Leave
- Inclusive Experiences: Robust DEIB curriculum, Identity & Experience Groups (Affinity Groups + Employee Resource Group), Authentic & Transparent conversations with Executive Leadership Teams, and integration of DEIB lens across Talent lifecycle processes.
- Professional Development: Holistic Learning & Development Programs that enable meaningful & inclusive experiences, programs that build future-focused competencies, cohort & community learning sessions that foster a sense of belonging, and individual development plans aligned with your personal and professional aspirations to turn goals into reality.
- Make A Difference: No matter your role or department, the work you do each day helps share the future of education and improves the lives of students and teachers.