We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our engineering team. The hire will be responsible for building our data and data pipeline architecture. You will support our key data science initiatives including building feature stores and iterative feature discovery. Ideal candidates must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Annual Salary: 15-20LPA
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Data system design and modelling; comfortable evaluating migration to warehouse architecture.
- Deploying our feature extraction code and business reporting at scale
- Set up CI/CD for data pipelines
- Orchestration of end to end data pipelines with failure handling.
- Work with cross domain data and analytics experts to strive for stronger data driven outcomes for the business.
- Expertise in data modelling and buiding data driven systems.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark / PySpark, Kafka.
- Hands on experience on various AWS services like EMR,EC2,Glue.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python.
- Well versed with Shell Scripting.
- Experience on Docker optional but a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
You can learn more about NIRA here: