Hindi || Bengali || Assamese || languages Urgently requirement (Hindi is Mandate)
We are looking for Immediate joiners
Looking for immediate joiner
Salary - 3 LPA & Incentives
NIRA aspires to be the pre-eminent financial brand for the mass market or "Middle India".
We already have customers in over 5,000 towns and cities, and we're growing quickly. It's a very exciting time to join us. We have over 200+ employees.
A collections agent’s primary duty is communicating with customers, usually via telephone, to resolve delinquent accounts and collect payments on debts. This requires patience and diligence as collections agents frequently deal with debtors avoiding their phone calls or quickly hanging up once they realize the call is an attempt to collect a debt.
- Explain the repercussions for customers who do not pay on time.
- Experience in both soft and hard collections is preferred.
- Responsible for ensuring successful collections and meeting performance targets.
- Negotiating settlements to receive payment on a certain percentage of the deb.
- Timely escalate critical cases to the supervisor for improved management
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience as a Tele caller, or a similar role in the collection Department.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
- Focus on the targets.
- Must possess the skills to persuade and collect payments.
- Experience Required - 0-2 Years.
- Week offs are rotational and will keep changing every month.
- This position requires working at our Bangalore office.
Interested Candidates can mail their CV's on - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. - 9743000154