NIRA aspires to be the pre-eminent financial brand for the mass market or "Middle India". We already have customers in over 5,000 towns and cities, and we're growing quickly. It's a very exciting time to join us. We are over 200 employees.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Highly target-driven individual.
- We would love for you to take initiative to create processes that make internal processes progressive.
- Complete tasks on time and adhere to the expected quality standards.
- Coordinate with managers to complete the allocated task on a daily basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- High attention to detail.
- Organized and process driven.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Experience Required - 1-2 Years
- Week offs are rotational and will keep changing every month.
- This role requires working out of our Bangalore office.
- Looking for the Fintech Background Candidate.
- Looking for a Women Candidates