Senior Data Analyst
We started Novo to challenge the status quo—we’re on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to FinTech platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the FinTech world, and we’re excited to lead the small business FinTech revolution.
We are looking for people of character. Pragmatic and capable people who want to see their work drive better outcomes for small businesses — the backbone of our economy. You will join our team and work on the building blocks of everything Novo ships.
- Novo is a rapidly growing series B fintech startup with a mission-driven team that’s passionate about helping every small business in America
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- We work with very new technologies and architecture patterns
- We provide learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Able to work from the office 3+ days per week
- Offices in NYC, Miami, Delaware, India, and Colombia
We are looking for a Recruiter who understands how to partner with hiring managers across all aspects of the recruiting funnel and process. If you're passionate about creating best-in-class recruiting strategies that scale, while building a fantastic experience for candidates & teammates then we want to chat. Are you ready to revolutionise the small business banking industry with us?
About the Role
- Own the full recruitment life-cycle (source through close) across all present & future India based positions and teams including Engineering, Product, Design, Banking, Data, and Operations.
- Partner closely with the Director of People and Leader of India Operations to identify, recommend and drive enhancements to our overall recruiting practices.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and department heads across the organisation to deeply understand their needs and ensure alignment on the specifications of the open role.
- Advise hiring managers and interviewers on recruiting best practices and strategies; drive recruiting initiatives centered on (but not limited to) organisational design, workforce planning, retention and succession.
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through.
- Maintain data integrity practices, ensure accurate ATS data and provide data-driven insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve the recruiting process.
- Develop a deep understanding of Novo’s culture, mission, product, strategic direction, and competitors and use this knowledge to build recruitment strategies, and create a compelling employer brand.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles.
- Facilitate reference checks and conduct background checks for candidates before hiring
- Help design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems, and training necessary to scale and support the function
- Manage recruitment agency relationships, optimising efforts for maximum ROI.
Requirements for the Role
- 3-5 years of end-to-end recruitment experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment, working across technology and data positions of all levels.
- A passion for and track record of delivering a best in class candidate experience.
- Experience independently partnering with hiring managers to define talent needs and drive hiring initiatives.
- Ability to build rapport quickly, take a consultative approach and advise hiring managers and interviewers on recruiting best practices.
- Empathetic approach to building relationships based in trust and transparency with candidates and hiring managers
- Action-oriented, reliable, and proactive operator, managing competing priorities, and consistently meeting and exceeding recruitment goals.
- Demonstrable experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions.
- Extensive experience working with a modern ATS, preferably Greenhouse, ensuring data accuracy and consistent reporting.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment while being a champion for change; supremely focused on getting things done in a highly organised way.
- Proven experience collaborating with and managing agencies to support hiring efforts, especially for more senior or technical positions
- Systems builder who can launch new hiring practices while implementing creative solutions to identify and engage highly in demand talent
How We Define Success
- You find quality passive talent to engage and build successful hiring pipelines across all your roles
- You identify and engage a minimum of 50 qualified leads based on open or future job roles, per week
- Your pass-through rate in the recruiting funnel from initial assessment stage to the on-site Interview stage, averages a minimum of 50%
- You devise a sourcing and talent strategy that aligns with overarching business needs
- You are successful in the job-offer acceptance rate (% TBD) where you are the direct source
Nice To Have
- Experience in financial technology, Series A or Series B start ups
- Knowledge of the banking industry
- Experience of shaping an employer branding program and rolling out initiatives to increase organic inflow
- Well-networked within the start-up technology space is a plus
Novo values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic.