Product Marketing Manager
We started Novo to challenge the status quo—we’re on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to FinTech platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the FinTech world, and we’re excited to lead the small business FinTech revolution.
We are looking for people of character. Pragmatic and capable people who want to see their work drive better outcomes for small businesses — the backbone of our economy. You will join our team and work on the building blocks of everything Novo ships.
- Novo is a rapidly growing series B fintech startup with a mission-driven team that’s passionate about helping every small business in America
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- We work with very new technologies and architecture patterns
- We provide learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Able to work from the office 3+ days per week
- Offices in NYC, Miami, Delaware, India, and Colombia
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who understands how to connect customers to products and drive usage. If you're passionate about delivering financial products that empower small businesses to achieve their goals, then we want to chat. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
Product Marketing is responsible for all Go-To-Market motions such as building, enabling, and fine-tuning how Novo helps customers realize the value of our product. You’ll play a pivotal role in Novo’s success by supporting Novo’s product team, building relationships with our new and existing partners, and driving business growth through partner and product launches. This means you will help develop:
- Customer and Partner insights and use cases to inform product roadmaps and marketing strategy
- Product and Partner positioning & messaging
- Go-to-market strategies and campaigns
- Industry and competitive analyses
- Marketing collateral
Product Marketing serves as the connective tissue between our customers and our technology. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Partner Managers, Designers, Marketers, Analysts, Support teams, and more.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their jobs to be done
- Lead the development of product messaging and positioning, with an eye toward competitive differentiation
- Collaborate with partners to craft compelling messaging and positioning, build joint go-to-market plans, and generate marketing assets
- Cultivate a profound understanding of our partner landscape, identifying their needs and objectives, and collaborating with Product teams to prioritize joint ventures
- Lead strategy, planning, timelines and more to execute campaigns that drive user growth, product activation, and lifetime value
- Enable cross-functional teams to effectively communicate the right messages to the right customer at the right time
- Accountable for the adoption, ongoing use and retention of key products within the Novo platform
Requirements for the Role:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Product Marketing, preferably in a technology or finance environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for the FinTech industry and small business landscape
- The ambition to make an impact at Novo
- A team-player mentality and excitement for working with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Experience in content creation, go-to-market, partnerships, or business generalist roles is a bonus
Salary Range (NYC): $110,000 - 130,000 annualized salary. This range is not inclusive of discretionary bonus or equity package, offers to be determined based on experience, education and skill set. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of New York City.
#LI-CD1 #LI-CC1 #LI-Hybrid
Novo values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic.