Data Operations - Intern
We started Novo to challenge the status quo—we’re on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to FinTech platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the FinTech world, and we’re excited to lead the small business FinTech revolution.
We are looking for people of character. Pragmatic and capable people who want to see their work drive better outcomes for small businesses — the backbone of our economy. You will join our team and work on the building blocks of everything Novo ships.
- Novo is a rapidly growing series B fintech startup with a mission-driven team that’s passionate about helping every small business in America
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- We work with very new technologies and architecture patterns
- We provide learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Able to work from the office 3+ days per week
- Offices in NYC, Miami, Delaware, India, and Colombia
Small businesses are the backbone of the US economy, comprising almost half of the GDP and the private workforce. Yet, big banks don’t provide the access, assistance and modern tools that owners need to successfully grow their business. We started Novo to challenge the status quo—we’re on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to banking platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the banking world, and we’re excited to lead the small business banking revolution.
At Novo, we’re here to help entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups and SMBs achieve their financial goals by empowering them with an operating system that makes business banking as easy as iOS. We developed modern bank accounts and tools to help to save time and increase cash flow. Our unique product integrations enable easy access to tracking payments, transferring money internationally, managing business transactions and more. We’ve made a big impact in a short amount of time, helping thousands of organizations access powerfully simple business banking.
Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
Role - Data Operations-Intern
About the Role -
- Data processing and structuring.
- Planning and implementation of data labeling so that clean data can flow into a pipeline of data science models.
- Instrumental in creating high quality training datasets to improve model accuracy.
- Closely collaborating with the Data Analytics and the Data Science teams.
- High level of attention to detail required as the performance of the data teams depends on the accuracy of data labeling.
- Should be a quick learner and possess the ability to operate with minimal supervision.
What's in it for You ?
Unlock the world of Fintech Business strategy and learn with best of analytics team with our internship program. Embark on a transformative journey while working on real-world datasets and charting a course for a rewarding career in the data-driven landscape at the same time. The mentorship from our data and engineering teams will help you shape a promising career trajectory.
Skills and Background-
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential for identifying data quality issues and developing effective solutions.
- Keen eye for detail to spot inconsistencies and errors in data.
- Preference for those with experience in operations, freshers can also apply.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Graduation in any discipline.
Novo values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic.