GTM Business Operations Manager
We started Novo to challenge the status quo—we’re on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to FinTech platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the FinTech world, and we’re excited to lead the small business FinTech revolution.
We are looking for people of character. Pragmatic and capable people who want to see their work drive better outcomes for small businesses — the backbone of our economy. You will join our team and work on the building blocks of everything Novo ships.
- Novo is a rapidly growing series B fintech startup with a mission-driven team that’s passionate about helping every small business in America
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- We work with very new technologies and architecture patterns
- We provide learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Able to work from the office 3+ days per week
- Offices in NYC, Miami, Delaware, India, and Colombia
The GTM Business Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the GTM Team ensuring that the team is highly efficient, collaborative, and effective. The scope of the role involves partnering with our Marketing, Sales, and Partnerships teams to manage all team planning, reporting, and process management - including marketing campaigns, sales funnel optimization, revenue performance measurement, compensation planning, account segmentation, voice of customer, and helping manage our CRM platform.
About the role:
- Partner closely with EVP, GTM to run all operations associated with marketing, sales, and partnerships - across internal operations and customer facing activities
- Assist in the ongoing adoption, reporting and continuing updates to our various CRM platforms serving as a super-user and assisting Sales, Marketing and Partnerships to manage these systems
- Manage day-to-day GTM Ops, with growing responsibility to include marketing campaign evaluation, funnel optimization, sales/revenue performance measurement, compensation planning, account segmentation, voice of customer, and revenue team dashboards in addition to running the team operating mechanisms.
- Partner closely with our Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, and Marketing leaders and teams, serving as a subject matter expert in ensuring high quality operating discipline in day to day operations and ad hoc program management,
- Build world class reporting capabilities across all GTM functions
- Direct operational priorities connected to new business and customer acquisition, marketing tactics, and customer retention/growth.
- Leverage data in making decisions, setting goals, and driving success in the organization, while also embracing qualitative measures of success.
- Facilitate monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews for the GTM Team.
Requirements for the Role:
- 7+ years in GTM Ops, which includes Marketing and Sales operations similar roles.
- 4+ years experience working with Marketing data and martech platforms - e.g. Google Analytics, Impact, Customer.io, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Copper CRM or similar CRM
- Ability to analyze GTM team data in multiple ways to detect patterns and determine new opportunities.
- Experience working cross-functionally at multiple levels of the organization to create processes, solve problems and develop strategies.
- Open to coming into the Miami office three times a week.
How We Define Success:
- Customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Ownership and accountability for ongoing CRM evolution and adoption
- Continuous improvements to model and methodologies
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Experience at a hyper-growth startup or fast-paced company
- Experience at a B2B Fintech
Novo values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic.