Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
We started Novo to challenge the status quo—we’re on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to FinTech platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the FinTech world, and we’re excited to lead the small business FinTech revolution.
We are looking for people of character. Pragmatic and capable people who want to see their work drive better outcomes for small businesses — the backbone of our economy. You will join our team and work on the building blocks of everything Novo ships.
- Novo is a rapidly growing series B fintech startup with a mission-driven team that’s passionate about helping every small business in America
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- We work with very new technologies and architecture patterns
- We provide learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Able to work from the office 3+ days per week
- Offices in NYC, Miami, Delaware, India, and Colombia
As the Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing, you will spearhead our top-of-funnel marketing efforts, crafting and executing strategies to help Novo show up in a culturally relevant and authentic way. You’ll own the marketing campaign calendar, from planning to orchestrating how it comes to life across channels (in collaboration with channel manager, product marketing, and internal + external creative partners.
- Partner with our creative and media agency to develop and implement comprehensive top-of-funnel campaigns to drive awareness of long-term down funnel efficiency
- Own the end-to-end brand marketing strategy, ensuring consistency and alignment across channels
- Collaborate with data, finance, and growth marketing teams to analyze and report on campaign performance, and adjust tactics accordingly
Requirements for the Role:
- 6-10 years of experience in brand marketing, in-house or at an agency
- Proven experience in brand and integrated marketing, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful top-of-funnel campaigns.
- Expertise in managing and optimizing brand presence on social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Spotify, and YouTube
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working with both external agencies and internal creative teams
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Experience in the banking or financial services industry.
- Certifications in digital marketing or brand management.
- Proficiency in content creation tools and platforms.
Salary Range (NYC): $120,000 - 135,000 annualized salary. This range is not inclusive of discretionary bonus or equity package, offers to be determined based on experience, education and skill set. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of New York City.
#LI-CD1 #LI-CC1 #LI-Hybrid
Novo values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic.