FP&A Senior Analyst
FP&A Senior Analyst
Salary: $45k USD
If you are a Financial Analyst with experience and passionate about HealthTech, please read on...
We are a HealthTech startup with a mission to help anyone discover and reach their health potential. The Nutrisense mobile app leverages continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) with access to virtual support from best-in-class dietitians so that everyone, not just individuals with diabetes, can learn about their unique food responses, understand their metabolism, and reach health goals that lead to an optimized life.
Our customers range from the ultra-healthy trying to take their life to new levels to individuals with diabetes trying to manage their disease. Our platform focuses on bringing individualized, real-time data about your metabolic health to the palm of your hands.
If you are interested in joining a mission-driven startup that is disrupting the health industry and cares about creating a dynamic environment for its employees, apply today.
In This Role You Will:
- Drive the company’s end to end financial planning
- Work closely with department leads to develop hiring models, forecast, and drive business insights
- Create consolidated and department specific analytic dashboards
- Work with department leads to manage software requirements and budgets
- Lead financial planning, budgeting, reporting and create/maintain budgeting tool
- Perform and manage the monthly and quarterly forecasting processes
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends for executives and the board of directors
- Manage payroll budgeting and audit payroll for accuracy
- BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Expert in the use of MS Office
- Proficient in Quickbooks or similar accounting software
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Total Compensation Package For This Role Includes:
- 100% No Strings Attached Remote Environment - We encourage our employees to travel and experiencing life as they see fit
- Excellent Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Work From Home Reimbursement
- Health & Fitness Reimbursement
- Nutrisense Discounts
- And Much Much More!
So, if you are a Financial Analyst with experience, apply today!
Nutrisense has an organization-wide commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create a work environment where everyone has a sense of belonging. Individuals from historically underrepresented or underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
We benchmark total compensation to industry standards, taking into account candidate's experience, skill, and geographical location.