Customer Experience Representative
OnStation, a rapidly growing B2B SaaS located in Cleveland OH, is looking for a Customer Experience Representative. The Customer Support Representative will be responsible for providing technical support to the end-users of OnStation as well as assisting the OnStation Team. All applicants should have a passion for excellent customer service, the ability to function well in a team setting or individually, effective time-management and organizational skills, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Who We Are
The Leading Digital Stationing Platform: A collaborative digital stationing platform that provides location-based project record from bid to close. The mobile app instantly provides station, alignment, and offset details while on a project site. Projects come fully configured, making rollout simple, and our stationing experts provide a wide variety of support to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
Join us in creating a better future where reliable project data (pictures, chats, e-tickets, core tests, and much more) is captured on-site and is visible within your organization’s dashboard presented within OnStation’s user portal. Never get lost or look for project record again.
Our Work Environment
As an organization, we value people who are dedicated and innovative and we reward them with challenging work, competitive pay (Vacation, PTO, equity potential) and the opportunity to build something better together. We are dedicated to creating better solutions for our customer, drive better business outcome and growth.
- Provide technical support and training to end-users and ensure all issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Document support requests and maintain accurate records of support incidents.
- Work closely with our development team to report issues and text fixes.
- Assist with new customer implementations.
- Complete customer requests for data imports, exports, and configuration requests.
- Welcome our new customers and Green Team Ambassadors by sending SWAG and setting ambassadors up in the Beta testing program.
- Oversee and maintain the OnStation Knowledge Base.
Skills and Values
- All candidates should have a strong sense of customer service skills.
- It’s a bonus if you have some background in the construction and/or civil engineering industry, however it’s not required. Candidate must be willing to learn about the industry to better serve our customers.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with end users by providing exceptional customer service.
- Knows when to escalate issues internally, with a sense of urgency, with attention to details clearly in both verbal and written communications.
- Experience learning new technologies, platforms, and systems.
- Team Player, Faithful and Honest – individuals must possess a “larger than me” purpose. All work leads to a common goal, doing well while doing good.
- Required: 1+ years of experience in Customer support or related field, with a focus on end-user support and troubleshooting.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a customer-focused approach to resolving issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with a ticketing system.
- A willingness to learn and a passion for helping people.
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through.
We believe in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.
OnStation aims to be a game changer for the highway construction management industry. Our offering and app features will define how projects are managed in this space for years to come. Once established in the highway space - railroads, utilities and commercial development project are additional targets. Get in on the ground floor. Prove your abilities. Experience the opportunity of defining a large-scale application.