Growth Operations Associate - Sales and Marketing
Oper is the leading cloud-based digital mortgage software provider, revolutionizing the mortgage experience for borrowers, brokers, and lenders. Our cutting-edge SaaS platform operates across multiple European markets, promoting digital-first distribution and high-touch engagement with homebuyers, from initial contact to contract. Backed by top industry investors and recognized by esteemed fintech accelerators such as Bessemer and Motive Partners, Oper is rapidly expanding. We're on a mission to rewire European home financing and are looking for a Growth Operations Associate to join our team.
As a Growth Operations Associate at Oper, you are a high-potential individual looking to kickstart your career in a startup. Your role will cover various aspects of demand generation, sales support, and revenue operations:
Demand Gen Support:
- Coordinate events, distribute and follow up on content campaigns.
- Collaborate on co-writing content and reports, and create engaging presentation slides.
Proactively engage with contacts through email and LinkedIn to set up meetings and drive lead generation.
Support for CEO and founders in Sales
- Support founders in outreach efforts, working closely with them to drive sales initiatives.
Assist founders in preparing and post-processing sales meetings, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
Revenue Operations (RevOps):
- Take over the responsibilities of Revenue Operations, including managing AE activity tracking in HubSpot and pipeline reporting.
- Collaborate with the VP of Finance & Ops on monthly and quarterly reporting, ensuring a well-coordinated and data-driven approach to revenue operations.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, marketing, or customer success roles.
- Proficiency in French or German, and English.
- High potential and strong aspiration to excel in sales, marketing, or customer success roles within a startup environment.
- A proactive and adaptable attitude to thrive in a dynamic setting.
- Effective team collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities, using data to inform decision-making.
- Master’s or MBA degree in a related field preferred.
We are a young and fast-growing company with a strong ambition to change an old and slow-changing industry. To achieve this, we’re building a stellar team in which you will be challenged tremendously and where you can learn and grow.
You will work with a high level of autonomy. On top of having the freedom to creatively make an impact, you’ll be surrounded by an open team that is motivated to support you along the way.
We like to laugh, play games & do sports together. In the Oper international team, you’ll be exposed to a close-knit diverse set of minds, you will have a chance to learn new things and share your knowledge, and meet amazing people and cultures.
There is a lot of room for career path development and a lot of opportunities to travel. Moreover, in this role, you’ll be on a path to a Product or Sales & Marketing role going forward.
Our hybrid remote setup with offices in Brussels and Zürich provides us with the flexibility to get together when we want to while catering to every individual lifestyle by successfully working remotely. You can also use a WeWork co-working space if your hometown has one.
Our financial offer will be based on the market standards for the employees in a young (Fin)Tech Company (Michael Page / Glassdoor benchmarked) and will include extralegal benefits based on the legal framework of your location.