Fintech Customer Onboarding Lead - Austria
Oper is the leading cloud-based digital mortgage software provider. Founded in 2018, Oper’s mission is to enable a world-class mortgage experience for borrowers, brokers and lenders.
Oper delivers a cutting-edge SAAS platform to lenders and mortgage brokers that works across multiple markets, enabling digital-first distribution and high-touch engagement with homebuyers with a seamless process from contact to contract. Today, we operate in 5 European countries working for a dozen lenders and mortgage broker groups.
Our early traction has attracted top industry investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, ABN Amro Ventures, Constructive Fund, Verve Ventures, and Pitchdrive, and earned us recognition with top fintech accelerators: Barclays Techstars, Plug and Play, and F10 Fintech Accelerator.
The Oper team operates throughout Europe, with over 21 nationalities and three main hubs in Zürich, Warsaw and Brussels.
Your mission as an Onboarding Lead
As a pivotal bridge between Oper and our enterprise customers, your mission will be to guarantee a seamless transition for our customers from signed contract to getting first value out of the platform and thus reaching their objectives. You will play a crucial role from pre-sales to the realisation of initial value, ensuring customer requirements are meticulously understood and met.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Lead with Confidence: Guide onboardings of our customers from start to finish, making sure we stick to our plans and timelines. This means you will cover all aspects needed to onboard a customer ranging from project management to configuration of the platform and training end users.
- Be the Customers’ Champion: Listen to our customers, understand their needs, and make sure we're doing our best to meet them, even when things get tricky.
- Solve problems before they happen: Spot potential issues early and find ways to get around them without derailing the project.
- Turn customer needs into action: Make sure we really understand what the customer needs to reach their objectives and turn those needs into clear steps for our team to follow. This can be 1) out-of-the-box features 2) configuration of existing features or 3) new features that need to be implemented by the product team.
- Work well with others: Make sure all the different teams in our company (like Go-to-market and Product) are on the same page so we can deliver top-notch experiences to our customers.
- Always be improving: Look for ways to make our processes even better, to reduce time-to-value for our customers and take the lead in making those improvements happen.
In this role, you'll steer the ship, making sure our onboardings are running smoothly, our customers are happy, and our team is always moving forward. It's a big job, but we know you've got what it takes to lead our clients and ourselves to success!
What you'll bring to Oper
- Experience: 2-3 years in a related role, with a spotlight on delivery projects within the banking or fintech.
- Analytical Aptitude: A love for problem structuring and solution crafting, using your analytical prowess.
- Communication Mastery: Stellar communication and relationship-building skills both fluently in English and German.
- Agile Attitude: An action-oriented mindset and a knack for 'getting things done.'
- Tech-Savvy: A healthy familiarity with SaaS Implementations and IT projects.
- In-depth familiarity with the European mortgage market.
- Experience within a Pre-Series B (Enterprise) SaaS Startup in a customer success role
We are a young and fast-growing company with a strong ambition to change an old and slow-changing industry. To achieve this, we’re building a stellar team where people will be challenged and can learn and grow.
You will work with a high level of autonomy. On top of having the freedom to creatively make an impact, you’ll be surrounded by an open team that is motivated to support you along the way.
We like to laugh, play games & do sports together. In the Oper international team, you’ll be exposed to a close-knit diverse set of minds, you will have a chance to learn new things and share your knowledge, and meet amazing people and cultures.
There is a lot of room for career path development and a lot of opportunities to travel.
Our hybrid/remote setup with offices in Brussels and Zürich allows us to cater to every individual lifestyle by allowing some team members to work from our offices and others to work fully remotely. You can also use a WeWork co-working space if your hometown has one.
Our financial offer will be based on the market standards for early employees in a young (Fin)Tech Company (Michael Page / Glassdoor benchmarked) and will include extralegal benefits based on the legal framework of your location.
Inclusive at our core
Oper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Every application will be considered without attention to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other applicable statuses.