Office Manager (part-time)
Working at Oriient is for people who want to be a part of something big. We are currently building a ground-breaking Indoor GPS technology that will change the way people experience the indoors. Oriient is a VC-backed company, already working with paying customers, and experiencing rapid growth. Our offices are a fun, familial and fast-paced environment, located in Tel Aviv.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager (part-time, with potential to grow). We need an energetic, friendly and responsible individual to help keep our office and bookkeeping running smoothly.Key Responsibilities:
- Reporting to and working closely with our People Ops Manager to manage an office of 30 employees (and counting!)
- Bookkeeping and data entry - tracking expenses on Excel, cataloguing invoices, organizing payments and staying on top of the company’s cash flow over multiple accounts and currencies.
- Ownership of our office needs: managing vendors, staying on top of supply orders and maintenance of our 4-story building
- Organizing meeting schedules/booking rooms
- Setting up company events, Happy Hours, etc.
- Booking international travel
- Keeping close track of employee data and organizing payroll details for an external accountantWho is Oriient’s ideal Office Manager?
- A highly organized and responsible person - lists, folders and order are your love language
- Has proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Has demonstrated experience in an administrative position
- A clear communicator
- Resourceful attitude
- An eye for detail
- Ability to keep a cool head while multitasking and working in a fast-paced and dynamic Startup environment
- An independent self-starter who learns quickly and is ready to hit the ground running - A MUST!
- Fun, positive and upbeat attitude
- An excellent working command of written and verbal English and Hebrew
Learn more about Oriient at www.oriient.me.