Sr. Instructional Designer
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Collaborating with internal Product, Success, Training and Marketing teams to determine key needs and areas of focus for education content
- Scoping, creation, and evolution of engaging, scalable content to drive customer outcomes
- Creating self-paced courses, training assets and supporting resources including videos, job aids, assessments, and other collateral.
- Writing scripts, recording voiceover, recording screen captures, editing audio and video, designing slides, creating video animations, and using approved graphics, photography and videography
- Understanding customer impact and sentiment and building action plans to maintain net positive feedback
- Working with go-to-market teams to capture latest functionality releases for internal enablement and external educational
- Maintaining working knowledge of customers’ different personas and use cases
- Assisting with the managing and administering of the Learning Management System (LMS) and other learning systems.
- Designing performance-based, measurable learning assessments which directly align to learning objectives
Our Vision of You
- Experienced Designer - You have 3+ years of experience in instructional design, technical course development, curriculum management, or a related field (ie. L&D, enablement), ideally in a fast paced SaaS environment. You hold and actively maintain at least one Certification pertinent to Instructional design.
- Project Manager - You have strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver quality content quickly in a fast paced environment
- Customer First Attitude - You are obsessed with the learner’s experience and apply best practices in adult learning to your design. You are also passionate about delivering value quickly to the customer and you take a highly iterative approach to your design
- Strategic Problem Solver - You thrive at identifying, creating, and incorporating the most effective and innovative practices in the learning industry
- Technical Aptitude - You have experience with e-authoring tools such as Camtasia, Articulate 360, and Adobe Creative Cloud. You have experience making animations using After Effects. You have experience with LMS software (Skilljar preferred).
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills - You are a strong communicator, with clear concise communication in both written and presentation form.
- You embody our core values - We play full out, operate from a mindset of abundance, win impeccably, elevate the customer and rally the culture
- 3+ years experience working at a fast paced Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company
- Experience in Customer Success, Customer Education/Enablement, and/or Professional Services
- Experience working with modern Learning Management Systems (Skilljar)
- Comfortable collaborating with and presenting to all levels within the organization, including senior leadership
- Experience building and maintaining certification programs
Something looks off?