Account Executive, Mid-Enterprise
Your Daily Adventures
- Complete account management which includes; account planning and strategy, pipeline management, and opportunity qualification using MEDDPICC Sales Methodology
- Researching and educating yourself on your prospects and what problems Outreach can solve
- Discovery Calls that unlock Economic Buyer, Business and Technical Success Criteria, Inefficiencies in their sales funnel, key behavioral changes and aligned outcomes that allow you to demonstrate a tailored solution to the key outcomes they are working to achieve
- Partner with others on the Outreach team to drive and close business ( including SDRs, VC, SC, Marketing (ABM), finance, and leadership)
- Negotiate contracts with cross-functional teams including C-Suite, Finance, Procurement, etc.
- Once landed customers, successfully continue and build relationships to expand to additional users within the company
- Experience in selling disruptive complex product solutions into Enterprise companies
- Understanding the latest research, prospecting, and messaging tools to prepare yourself for your customer conversations
- Expert-level pipeline management by proven success in customer evaluation, lead generation, heavy prospecting, solutions selling, contract negotiation, and closing customers using the MEDDPICC Sales Methodology
- Experience selling into accounts top down
- Proven success in closing deals at or above $250k with the mindset of closing bigger deals and the entire platform
- Ability to persevere in managing long sales cycles (6 plus months) while consistently prospecting and building relationships while exceeding goals.
- Ability to communicate, build trusting relationships and partner/ influence multiple C-Suite level executives (CRO, CFO, CTO, COO Procurement, etc.) to help them with their business goals getting them to predictable ROI.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence customers by helping them to solve their problems by bringing solutions that will change how they work and impact customer ROI.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent while knowing your audience Strong understanding of financial metrics and customer RIO
- The ability to hold yourself accountable by solving problems and embracing feedback
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment
- 6 years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
Something looks off?