Field Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
Outreach is the Sales Execution Platform (SEP) leader helping AEs and sales leaders create and close more pipeline, spanning customers ranging in size from scrappy startups to some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We are obsessed with collaborating across internal teams and stakeholders. We wake up each day ready to do our best work and remain ever-curious about how to improve, evolve, innovate and grow. Above all, we have each others’ backs.
We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Field Event Marketer, to join the Revenue Marketing team and primarily support the Enterprise segment. This person will work on the Segment Marketing team to create in-person and virtual customer experiences: managing the event end-to-end, metrics and reporting, pre/post communications, and cross-functional collaboration to elevate field programs directly with our sales team. Successful candidates will possess impeccable communication skills both written and oral and be extremely data driven. Candidates must be organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Location: Seattle, WA, Atlanta, GA or San Francisco Bay Area, CA, New York City, NY, Dallas, TX
Daily adventures will include
- Develop, plan, and execute field marketing programs and experiences - including executive dinners, third-party and Outreach hosted activations and virtual experiences
- Work directly with the sales team to identify, nominate and successfully sequence invitations and follow-up with customers & prospects from target accounts
- Manage key metrics such as pipeline generation, opportunity conversion, cost per meeting, cost per lead, etc.
- Supporting internal communication across multiple departments (sales, marketing, customer success) on expectations, goals, deliverables, event logistics, acquisition of attendee & sponsor lists, and performance
- Streamline reporting templates and dashboards, report on the impact that field events have on top target accounts, including account engagement and pipeline growth. This includes ensuring that attribution is being correctly and properly reported
- Train GTM teams on content, processes, and workflows surrounding field events and programs
- Own project management of all field events including management of Asana projects, event templates,campaign creation & event calendar management
- 3 years of experience in a Field Marketing, Event Management, Demand Gen, or similar role
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo/Pardot, Asana and Outreach
- Experience using virtual event platforms such as GoToWebinar, Bizzabo, ZoomWebinar, Splash, Cvent etc
- Experience working alongside of a sales team to drive pipeline and results
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around field marketing performance
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to handle ambiguity
- Basic understanding of the sales pipeline funnel
- Experience with B2B and Account-Based Marketing (ABM) preferred
- 30 - 40% Travel Required
The base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $130,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.