Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About the Team
Our Commercial Account Executive team is responsible for managing the deal cycles from generation to close for our new customers in our Commercial space (501-1500 Employees).
At Outreach, we win as a team and you will find that the team is well resourced with access to cross functional teams such as SDR’s and Solutions Consultants who are on deck to help the Commercial AE team be successful. You will also have a hands-on leader who maintains a manageable, AE to Manager ratio which will allow them to be present in your day to day and provide prescribed coaching so that you have the highest likelihood of success within your role.
The Commercial AE team focuses on value selling to ensure we’re building an effective business case throughout the sales process that demonstrates an undeniable ROI. You’ll also be trained on MEDDPIC which Outreach uses to ensure each AE has enough qualified pipeline to achieve quota.
This team is one of the most successful sales teams at Outreach and sellers with a pattern of success will appreciate the team's openness in sharing winning ideas and learning new ones from others with the intention of achieving sales targets.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be the CEO of your own business and responsible for overseeing a successful territory plan in a specific sales geo-territory. Specifically, you will have the responsibilities of deeply understanding the prospects needs and pains, demoing Outreach's entire platform to solve those needs or pains, providing technical assistance throughout the sales process to ensure we can do what we say we can do within their environment and successfully present a business case that clearly demonstrates a ROI.
Location: This will be a hybrid role with the expectation of going into the New York City office 2-3x a week.
Compensation for this role is comprised of a base salary and a variable component, ranging between $187,000 OTE - $264,000 OTE. You may also be offered incentive compensation, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status