Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About the Team
The Mid-Enterprise Account Executives partner with our potential customers who have over 1,500 - 5000 employees. We are product experts and ambassadors for Outreach. We build deep knowledge and understanding of our customers' goals and pain points to enable them to have the insights to create & close pipeline through the Outreach Sales Execution Platform.
We enjoy learning new sales trends & methodologies, going to industry events, subscribing to blogs/podcasts, reading books, and researching case studies so we can grow together. As a team, with the Sales Development Representatives, Value Consultants, and Solution Consultants, we work closely together to champion our customers, share success stories, celebrate our wins, and share goals.
The Sales Director, Mid-Enterprise will lead a team of 8 Account Executives who land and expand. As an integral member of the sales leadership team, your prior experience will be valued in this fast-growing organization where everyone rolls up their sleeves to achieve the ambitious, yet attainable goals we achieve every year. In this role, you will serve as an active member of the Sales Leadership team and build strong, collaborative relationships throughout the Sales, Support, Pre-Sales, and Success organizations. You will assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales processes and operations.
This is a hybrid position where it is required to be in our London office in Shoreditch at least 3 times per week (Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays).
Compensation for this role is comprised of a base salary and a variable component, ranging between $175,000 - $295,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
● Highly competitive salary
● Amazing open area working space with a gorgeous rooftop in the heart of Shoreditch
● Hybrid working policy
● Dog friendly office
● 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
● Outreach contributes with monthly contribution towards your pension
● Private medical care for employee and spouse/family with Program Health Plus
● Cashplan is offered through Medicash to help offset out of pocket medical related expenses
● Dental coverage
● Life insurance at 4x annual salary
● 16 weeks of annual top up maternity leave pay or 8 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
● Upon return to work from parental leave, parents will receive a stipend to use for night doula support, which is to be used in the first six months after birth
● Opportunity to be part of company success via equity program
● Company-organised and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
● Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women’s Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, OBX (Outreach Black Excellence), Disability Community, and Veterans
● Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
● Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work