VP of Sales, Mid Enterprise
- Lead 5 first line managers and maintains overall ownership of Revenue goals
- Build an industry-leading sales team within the broader sales organization, founded on best practices, clarity of focus, curiosity, and the ability to translate goals into measurable actions
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales leadership to win new customers and expand current customers
- Provides ongoing development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring, and training new hires on the Outreach sales process
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team and tracks the results
- Conducts weekly forecast/renewals meetings.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive deal closure
- Serves as an active member of the leadership team and builds strong, collaborative relationships throughout the Sales, Support, Pre-Sales, and Success organizations
- Collaborate with sales enablement, marketing, customer success, SDRs, solutions consulting, product and technology business leaders to ensure optimal support of sales activity
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations
- Practice the corporate values making us who we are
- 8-10+ years of outstanding results in leading sales organizations delivering customer growth with 4+ years as a Manager of Managers within a B2B SaaS
- Experience managing around a 100M+ territory is ideal
- Experience in building Sales organization structure, process and measurement focus
- Proven record of success in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Experience selling to the enterprise
- Proven ability to drive process improvements while leveraging strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation, and closing customers. Results-driven coach, mentor, and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com and Outreach.io
Something looks off?