SVP, FP&A & Analytics
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Be a strong partner to the leadership team by providing insights that drive positive business outcomes leveraging the FP&A & Analytics teams as centers of excellence. Leverage the operational insights from Analytics and financial insights from FP&A to communicate actionable insights and recommended actions to senior management.
- Work closely with the leadership and Go to Market (“GTM”) teams to identify systems, data, or process needs that can drive revenue growth and improve unit economics. Work with the GTM team to create capacity plans, model cost structures and determine best business outcomes.
- Be a leader and facilitator of executive strategic planning both one-to-one and in group meetings. Foster cross-functional alignment and improve business partnerships. Drive alignment, communication, and resourcing across functions to ensure meaningful KPIs.
- Manage a high-performing team, actively participate in building a positive culture that is customer-focused, team-oriented, and results-oriented.
- Partner with Investor Relations to leverage metrics for communication with current investors and eventually as part of IPO.
Our Vision Of You
- The ideal candidate has built and led FP&A and Analytics teams within a high growth, publicly traded B2B SaaS organization with the desire to grow and broaden his/her responsibilities.
- 15 years of progressive financial planning and analysis and/or corporate finance management roles in high growth software companies that have reached $100M+ in annual revenues.
- A track record of strong partnership with GTM teams.
- A minimum of 5+ years in a senior leadership position, with demonstrated history and ability dealing with executive management.
- Demonstrated expertise in finance and strategic planning, including core competencies in budgeting and reporting, financial modeling and analysis, capital budgeting, investor relations support and strong familiarity with corporate accounting.
- Experience leading an analytics team with the ability to create a performance- and metrics-focused culture.
- An in-depth understanding of traditional B2B sales demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- Ability to cover a range of activities, from C-level presentations to hands-on data “deep-dives” with analysts, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence management and contributors at all levels of the organization.
- An individual who is respected for their opinions and counsel that can forge and maintain close relationships across stakeholders.
- Ability to respond and prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Independent and flexible problem solver with ability to cope positively with changes in the work environment.
- An MBA is preferred.
- Highly intellectual – ability to think deeply and qualitatively about business problems, breaking down issues and presenting solutions.
- Strong management skills; a proven leader in training and developing high-performing organizations and team members; a proactive leader and effective coach committed to the development and engagement of their team.
- Strong self-awareness and interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build relationships. A good listener with outstanding influencing qualities and a natural, effective consultative style.
- An effective and decisive leader who works well under pressure, and someone who works with a sense of urgency staying calm and in control.
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, and drive to succeed and win.
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven.
- Team player who is highly collaborative.
- Strong work ethic.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Independent, self-motivated individual with a positive, service-oriented attitude.