Sales Director, EMEA
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Supports direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring, training and coaching AEs on the Outreach sales process.
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to the Regional Vice President.
- Consistently monitors KPIs of the team sales activity, and tracks the results.
- Collaborate with sales enablement, marketing, product and technology business leaders to ensure optimal support of sales activity.
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales processes and operations.
- 2 plus years of exemplary results in leading team(s) at sales organizations, delivering new customer growth
- Results-driven coach, mentor, and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Proven ability and experience driving change management and process improvements while leveraging strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation, and closing customers
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com & Outreach.io