Sales Development Representative
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Making 90+ outbound phone calls each day to prospective clients in the United States
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
Our Vision of You
- You have a passion for sales and sales processes
- You feel confident using programs like Salesforce and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, that’s ok!
- You have had to learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Demonstrate empathy for customers' struggles and obstacles
- Resilient and understanding in the face of objections and rejection
- Someone with a competitive team background who is used to excelling as an individual in a team environment. Background in individual sports, dance, orchestra, etc are great examples of this.
- Someone who sees life as the glass half full vs half empty. Energy and disposition matter in this role
- Someone who would classify themselves as an active participant in group projects.
- Someone who will do their part to get an A+ on the project
- A natural encourager. Someone who lifts others up around them.