Your Daily Adventures
- Define and implement a comprehensive web strategy, including information architecture, navigation, SEO, and user experience.
- Identify and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of the website and identify areas for improvement.
- Use analytics tools and data analysis to identify trends and patterns in user behavior.
- Conduct A/B testing and other optimization techniques to improve the website's performance, conversion rates, and user engagement.
- Manage the cadence of site content updates and functionality improvements across all domains.
- Develop and implement a plan to ensure that the website is accessible to all users, in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, such as creative development, user experience design, and content development teams.
- Degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, website design, or a related field, or 4 plus years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of website user experience principles.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress or a similar content management system (CMS).
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Advanced understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Writing skills to update and optimize content.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills and the ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.