Sales Manager, Commercial New Logo
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Supports direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the Outreach sales process.
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings.
- Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to the Regional Vice President
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results
- Collaborate with sales enablement, marketing, product and technology business leaders to ensure optimal support of sales activity
Our Vision of You
- 4+ years of outstanding results in leading team(s) at sales organizations, delivering new customer growth
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Proven ability driving process improvements while leveraging strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com