Salesforce Developer, QTC, Business Systems
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Maintaining and continuously improving Quote-to-Cash processes enabled with Salesforce, Zuora Quotes CPQ, Zuora Billing, Conga, HighRadius and related integrations.
- Delivering projects on-time by leveraging your experience in development processes, work estimation, and resource allocation.
- Troubleshooting scripts, workflows, and other integrations within the applications.
- Ongoing assessment of the current implementation and roadmap planning to optimize existing customizations in parallel with new requests or feature releases.
- Establishing strong collaborative relationships with business partners across GTM, Finance, IT, and Legal.
- Supporting testing efforts and developing test plans according to the business requirements and the solution design.
- Confirming all deployments impacting the core systems and tools integrated with the platform (Zuora Quotes CPQ, Zuora Billing, Zuora Revenue, Avalara, Conga, Docusign) are properly documented and tested prior to production release.
- Documenting project requirements for system design, key milestones, and deliverables. Track open action items, deployment details, and approvals using JIRA.
Our Vision of You
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a Salesforce developer, with a focus in QTC functions strongly desired.
- Proficient with Salesforce lightning, APEX, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Flows, Custom Fields, Gearset, Validation Rules and VisualForce Pages.
- Experience with Zuora Quotes CPQ, Zuora Billing, or similar subscription data object models.
- A team-oriented, customer centric, and collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation among upper management, business stakeholders and third-party solution providers.
- Outstanding, proactive communication skills – written, verbal, and presentations.
- Flexible, positive thinker that can find the way to get things done in a complex and fast-moving environment.