As a growth Lead, you are required to drive our company’s upcoming growth phases. With a focus on driving more user acquisition, engagement, and retention, you will lead and build the underlying systems and processes for increasing key revenue and growth-related business metrics. You will be Oystr’s master negotiator, communicator, and team player, closely guiding the prioritization of growth initiatives with the founding and executive team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Direct your efforts towards new customer activation and satisfaction, investigating what is working and what is not that effective.
• Identify the company's growth opportunities and direct the team's efforts to drive them.
• Work on improving a specific business metric to grow revenue and profits in the long term.
• Come up with all crazy ideas to drive 10x growth.
• Be able to rethink a business model.
• You’ll build strong foundations and processes for measuring our marketing approach.
• You’ll strategize and decide on how to allocate our growth budget to reach our goals.
• You'll translate data into actionable insights about who our customers are and how Oystr can better serve them.
• You'll work closely with our Data Science and Product teams to ensure we're using the right metrics to inform our product roadmap and to measure success
• You will work closely with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, lead management, driving disciplined lead follow-up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner
• Be an evangelist for the new strategy within the company, helping everyone understand critical positioning and messages, working closely with customers and partners.
• Oversee the Marketing Operations team, guiding them to deliver insightful reporting and analytics on our direct and channel marketing programs, including full funnel analytics in close coordination with sales operations.
• Work closely with the rest of the marketing, sales, and company leadership teams to ensure tight alignment on overall revenue marketing strategy and goals, and to help shape broader company strategies
• Build out and scale our global operations program by leading day-to-day oversight and execution on existing global offerings and launches of new customers in new geographies
• Develop strategic scaling playbooks that can be executed, and you will also be required to Identify new opportunities for improved performance across new geographic and market segment
• Drive both Oystr products to profitability
• Gets increased number of Lenders MoM to use OystrFloat for credit management and OystrTH for sourcing alternative data.
• Conduct market research analysis and identify new markets/verticals to scale the company
• Put scalable and sustainable channels and strategies in place to drive growth.
• Advise the product team on new features to help drive customer’s useability.