Unreal Engine Developer
September 11, 2023
- Inside out knowledge of Unreal
- Strong understanding of VFX & Virtual Production processes, including modelling, layout, animation and compositing workflows
- Excellent Python skills
- Experience working with Maya or other DCC software
- Experience producing pipeline tools for Maya and Motion Builder
- Experience with performance profiling in Unreal
- Experience creating functional levels in Unreal
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Blueprint and gameplay system development
- Experience with Perforce and/or other source control software
- Excellent math and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of profiling tools (e.g. PIX, VTune, etc.)
- A passion for films, game engine technology and UE
- Understanding of environment virtualization and package orchestration
- Understanding of colour pipelines, including experience with OCIO
- Industry experience in VFX, film production or game development
- Adoption of efficient development methodologies (e.g. continuous integration, automated testing, tools pipelines)
- Able to think creatively and resolve technical challenges and limitations.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both on a technical and creative basis.
- Technically, as well as artistically inclined
- Strong time management & organisation skills.
- Strong teamwork ethic
What’s in it for you?
- PentoPix is a fast-growing startup, championing real change in the way stories are told - using the power of AI to empower creatives with ability to visually iterate and experiment. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We promise loads of exciting challenges and opportunities to make a real difference.
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary and a contributory pension scheme.
- Remote working: Our team is remote and we fully embrace it. With employees located in different time zones, we embrace asynchronous work and ensure that everything we do reflects the hybrid nature of our culture, where everyone feels included.
- Flexible working hours: You can choose when to start / finish your day.
- Training: Learning and development is an important pillar of our culture and there are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and grow.
- Fun stuff: We hang out, both virtually and in-person. Team get-togethers, dinners, parties, you name it.
PentoPix is an award-winning startup on a mission to democratize AI within the creative industries. Our groundbreaking creative tool, which converts text into editable 3D scenes and videos, is set to revolutionize the intersection of creativity and AI. With the belief that AI is a superpower, our passionate team is dedicated to putting this power into the hands of over 4,500 creatives. As a venture-backed company, recognized by SXSW and a leading oscar-qualifying content production house, PentoPix offers a dynamic and innovative environment for those who are enthusiastic about pushing the boundaries of AI and shaping the future of creative expression. Join us on our exhilarating journey to redefine the creative landscape and let your talent truly shine.
At PentoPix, we firmly believe in the principles of diversity and equality. We value jobseekers and our team members as individuals, recognizing the unique strengths and talents they bring to our organization. We embrace diversity, and regardless of one's background, race, gender, sexuality, or ability, we extend a warm welcome to everyone who wants to join our team. We wholeheartedly believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and our commitment to inclusivity ensures that each member can thrive and contribute their best to our business.