Embedded Engineer - Intern
We are seeking a motivated Embedded Design Engineer - Intern to learn and eventually become a part of PierSight team in full time role to drive the development of advanced hardware solutions for space exploration.
- Design and Development of circuit schematic for Payload Subsystems of Synthetic Aperture Radar. This includes Payload Controller, Data Acquisition and Compression Subsystem, Frequency Generator Subsystem etc.
- Analyze and understand Satellite level Hardware Architecture
- Design and Develop Embedded Firmware
- Collaborate with mechanical team, layout, and firmware engineers to successfully develop and validate the hardware designs.
- Analyze and predict design performance using Simulation tools, Analytical Skills etc.
- Active Participation in Design improvement meetups.
- Work along with PCB manufacturers and assembly houses to test the Hardware and find the Root Cause for Design failures.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics or a related field.
- Basic Knowledge of Analog and Digital Electronics
- Understanding of Protocols like SPI, UART, I2C etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
Role: Embedded Design Engineer - Intern
Industry Type: Space Technology
Department: Payload Electronics Team
Employment Type: Internship (Min. 6 Months) / Full Time Role
UG: B. Tech / B. E. in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Computer Science
PG: Any Postgraduate in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation related subjects
Location: Ahmedabad / Bangalore
Meet the Founders:
Gaurav Seth, with a BTech in Engineering Physics from IIST and a tenure of 8 years at ISRO, has been instrumental in the design and execution of five interplanetary and earth observation missions. His remarkable achievements include the development of India's first airborne foliage penetration synthetic aperture radar, showcasing his innovative contributions to the field of remote sensing technology.
Vinit Bansal, armed with a B.E. (Hons) in Electrical & Instrumentation from BITS, has an extensive background in technology sales with over 8 years at national instruments. His professional journey boasts a track record of securing deals exceeding $25 million in total, with a remarkable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 30%. Vinit's expertise extends to the prototyping of cutting-edge space and defense technologies, including radars and transponders.
- Exposure to real-world projects and hands-on experience in Space technology
- Mentorship from experienced engineers in the field
- Thriving Growth-Mindset Team
- Lots of Fun
PierSight Space is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.