Assembly Integration & Test Engineer
You will be a part of Earth Observation Satellite Payload Development Team.
- 3-5 years of experience in Assembly and Test of Aerospace and Defence Subsystems
- Good understanding of Building Test Cases and Test Plans
- 3-5 year experience of using Test and Measurement Equipment
- Knowledge of reading ICD Files, Managing Harness and Cables Interconnects etc.
- Good understanding of process planning
- Good understanding of Mechanical Drawings & Manufacturing Process
- Good Interpersonal skills
Role: Design Engineer
Industry Type: Space Technology
Department: RF and Antenna Design Group
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Ahmedabad / Bangalore
UG: B.Tech / B.E in Electronics, Electrical
PG: Physics, Mathematics with majors in Antenna design or RF related field
Meet the Founders:
Gaurav Seth, with a BTech in Engineering Physics from IIST and a tenure of 8 years at ISRO, has been instrumental in the design and execution of five interplanetary and earth observation missions. His remarkable achievements include the development of India's first airborne foliage penetration synthetic aperture radar, showcasing his innovative contributions to the field of remote sensing technology.
Vinit Bansal, armed with a B.E. (Hons) in Electrical & Instrumentation from BITS, has an extensive background in technology sales with over 8 years at national instruments. His professional journey boasts a track record of securing deals exceeding $25 million in total, with a remarkable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 30%. Vinit's expertise extends to the prototyping of cutting-edge space and defense technologies, including radars and transponders.
PierSight Space is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.