B2B Senior Brand Manager
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the team!
Preply Business, our B2B branch, is relatively recent, having been established within the past 2-3 years. Our goal is to implement language learning programs within successful companies. Our target buyer personas include Human Resources Managers and Learning and Development Managers from global companies such as Delivery Hero and ByteDance, that require effective communication in a shared language. As a Senior Brand Manager, you will help us to expand our branding personality, from defining the strategy to implementing amazing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and guide the implementation of Preply Business branding strategy, from tone of voice, brand positioning and messaging, ensuring consistency and high level of visual quality across all collaterals (Landing Page, sales deck, case studies, and others)
- Support Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to identify brand opportunities and new channels, such as offline marketing, campaigns, websites, new social medias)
- Execute and launch thematic cross-channel campaigns to increase Preply Business awareness toward target audience, including implementation of PR campaigns with the appropriate team
- Support Preply Business presence in events and other offline marketing strategies, guaranteeing a high-crafted and on-brand execution from the visual identity to the content
- Supporting the internal Creative Studio team to prioritize demands, build amazing briefs and support the execution of the assets.
What you need to succeed:
- You have 7+ years of experience in strategic campaign and brand management, working with digital products in a fast-paced, international environment
- Strong experience translating business strategies, mission and vision into campaigns and branding strategy, looking for both short and long term achievements and results.
- You are a complex problem solver who can define, assess, solve problems and communicate back to marketing/ channel leadership in a clear and concise fashion
- An analytical and logical thinker, as comfortable with independently analyzing data as with handling unexpected questions in a meeting
- Experience in leading cross-cultural initiatives and advancing projects
- You are a persuasive and confident communicator - both written and verbal, with experience presenting both data and creative concepts and can get diverse teams excited about working together towards a common goal
Why you’ll love it at Preply
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture;
- A generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com, Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development;
- A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance;
- Access to free mental health support platforms;
- The opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.